Do i call off the wedding? My fiance slept with my best friend

Dear Aunty Fola,

I am presently in a state of dilemma; I feel like my whole world is going to crash. My wedding is in less than three weeks and I am so not excited about it.

The past couple of weeks have been stressful for me; sharing aso ebi and putting finishing touches to most of the things I had planned for the wedding. My friends had decided they wanted to be on the bridal train at the last minute and that added to my list of worries.

My best friend (for no real reason) was not cooperative, she had never liked my fiancé and I could not just place it. We had been friends since we were kids and I thought she probably felt me being married would strain our relationship. Thus, getting her to help me with the preparation seemed impossible.  I had assured her over and over that she would always be my best friend.

The pre-wedding photoshoots went smoothly. The pictures were out and I wanted us to go pick them together. I had called her earlier this week and she said she would be going to Abuja; my fiancé was too busy with work so I could not ask him to follow me to the photographer’s.

The pictures looked so great; I could not wait to send them out to wedding bloggers so they could feature us on their pages and magazines. I rushed down to my fiancé’s office and almost got knocked down by a bike in the process.

However, my excitement drained off when I bumped into his office only to see him and my best friend having sex on the table. My shameless fiancé held on to her like he had never been with a woman. My best friend also clung to him like someone in denial. They were too engrossed to notice I was in.

I did not faint like most girls in the movies; I just left the office like a person in trance. I could not tell my parents about it, they are so fond of him they would be heart broken.

Maybe I am being a coward; I have not challenged him yet and have no desire to see him now. What do I do? Do I call off the wedding?

Signed,

Disturbed bride to-be.

The post Do i call off the wedding? My fiance slept with my best friend appeared first on Nigeria News today & Breaking news | Read on NAIJ.COM.

Popular Posts

Photo 2: Orji Uzor Kalu's son develops a money spilling game App in UK

Listening to the voice of the customer- MTN Management confer with students of University of Abuja

Police reacts to online report of its officer using POS to collect bribe