'I owe 85% of my success to my father', says actor

Nollywood actor, Femi Adebayo, who is now a Special Adviser to the Governor of Kwara State, Abdulfatah Ahmed, has revealed that his father, Adebayo Salami, is the major reason for his career success.
In an interview with The Nation newspaper, Femi Adebayo described his father as a resourceful person who represented an image of leadership.
Femi Adebayo and dad, Adebayo Salami  Femi Adebayo and dad, Adebayo Salami

He said, "I must say that if I am opportuned to come into this world again, I want to come through him. Daddy is an extremely humble man and we learnt that from him."
"Apart from the fact that he’s a talented actor, daddy is a born leader and the attribute of leadership, we took from him."
"I’ve been using so much of his principles in my daily activities and it has been really working for me. So I give it to him. And I must say that I owe 85% of my success to him."
Adebayo was appointed a Special Adviser on Arts, Culture and Tourism, to the Kwara State Governor in February 2016.
Femi Adebayo, Adebayo no doubt knows how to relax.

He has denied the rumours that he left acting for a political appointment, making sure to state his commitment to his acting career.

Popular Posts

Photo 2: Orji Uzor Kalu's son develops a money spilling game App in UK

Listening to the voice of the customer- MTN Management confer with students of University of Abuja

Police reacts to online report of its officer using POS to collect bribe