Ogenyi Onazi desperate to represent Nigeria at 2016 Olympics

357233_heroa
Lazio midfielder, Ogenyi Onazi, has admitted he would love to play for Nigeria at the Olympic Games in August this year.The 23-year-old is desperate to be part of the Dream Team VI to the competition in Rio.
“I spoke with [the coach] and it will be another chance for me to represent my country to achieve something important, for my country and for myself as well. I will be glad to be part of the [Olympic] team,” Onazi told Goal.
Meanwhile, coach of the Nigerian team, Samson Siasia, has revealed that he has already made up his mind about the three over-aged players he will pick.
“I already have in mind the three over-age players that I intend using at the Games,” Siasia said.
Nigeria have been drawn against Sweden, Japan and Colombia in Group B.

Popular Posts

Photo 2: Orji Uzor Kalu's son develops a money spilling game App in UK

Listening to the voice of the customer- MTN Management confer with students of University of Abuja

Police reacts to online report of its officer using POS to collect bribe