Please Help! My Cousin S3duc3d Me, Now We H@ve $*x All the Time

Girl-Hot-main

A gir1 feeling guilty after her cousin s3duc3d her into hav1ng $*x has cried out for help as she can no longer stop the @ct.
A woman has cried out for help after she was s3duc3d by the cousin and now they can’t stop it. Read story below
******************

He tries to have $*x with me. He humps me h@rd and sometimes he is n*k3d while I have clothes on. I didn’t want to do it at first but now we do it all the time.

Most of the times I will be sitting on the computer or sleeping or whatever and he gets me to come to his r00m before our parents get home.
It’s not r@p3 because I like it. Most of the times, it isn’t really $*x, just hump1ng and m@sturb@t1on.
He is my cousin and I’ve seen many similar stories on this forum recently. What should I do? Is this bad? How can I get over it?

Popular Posts

"I once said that I was not elected President of Nigeria to spread poverty, I was elected to generate and spread wealth-Former Pres. Goodluck Jonathan at the Oxford Union

Photo 2: Orji Uzor Kalu's son develops a money spilling game App in UK