It Is Wicked To Say I Bleach My Skin, Reminisce Fumes

Rapper Reminisce has said to Sunday Scoop that it is a wicked rumour for anyone to say he bleaches his skin, because he does not. He says the only thing he does to maintain his skin is to eat good food and people that know him before now can attest he has always had this colour.

 “It is a wicked rumour for people to say that I bleach my skin. Those who know me from way back will tell you that I have a fair complexion, and I always try to take care of my skin by eating good food. I have never used any type of bleaching cream and I’m not about to start now. In fact, that’s the worst rumour I have ever heard about my person,” he said.

Popular Posts

Vanskere debuts Afropolitan 3 piece SS17 collection

New Niger Delta group emerges and demands to break away from Nigeria

This is exactly what Femi Fani-Kayode was doing when his son was born (photo)